Sunday, February 1, 2009

Get well...Soon!!




I wanted to throw a temper tantrum. A full -fledged, legs flailing, arms waving, lungs bellowing tantrum. "It won't make you feel any better, " my sage husband stated matter-of-factly. "Besides, you might lose the contents of your stomach." I think I might have growled at him. I hate being sick, and certainly didn't want to spend any more wasted time in bed. I hate knowing that while I am laying in bed, staring at the crack on the ceiling and fighting nausea, the items on my to do list are mating and producing twins, triplets and octuplets.


"If you would just stay in bed and rest, you'd probably get better a whole lot faster." Scott bravely kissed me before heading out the door. Don't tell him I said so, but I suspect he's right. However, I just can't help myself. As soon as I am able to semi- function, I tend to have a vacuum cleaner in one hand and my laptop in the other. Which often lands me back in bed, ready to throw a temper tantrum...


So - not much time to make anything over the past couple of days.I've been too busy laying in bed and whining. I'm posting a tri-fold Get Well card from my stash.


Wishing you good health,


Marie with a :-)

No comments: