Sunday, February 17, 2013

Friday Mashup!

I am in papercrafting mode!  And I was trying to remember some of my favorite challenges from "way back when" I used to craft regularly.The Friday Mashup! was one of those challenges.  This week's challenge is to use markers and/or texture.  I used markers on the image coloring and an embossing folder for texturizing. The first one uses SU's rich razzleberry cardstock as the primary color along with the A Flower For All Seasons ss. I'm not sure which SU sss the sentiment comes from 'cause I got some of the sentiments mixed up from their original sets :(  The decorative corner punch is also from SU!



up close for details

I have tons of paper that needs to get used up. This is some CTMH paper.  I made a dozen of these cards and left some blank for when I need a thank you, praying for you or happy birthday and don't have time to make one.

Thanks for stopping by!
Marie with a :)

2 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Love your layout! I really like the mixture of flower image and texture on the bottom. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Tara Bourgoin said...

I love all the great texture you have in this card with the torn and crumpled papers! Great job with the challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup.