Friday, February 15, 2013

CAS(E) This Sketch/CAS-ual Fridays

I love Fridays. And not just the Fridays that are the start of a three day weekend. One of the things I love about Fridays is that there are a number of clean and simple challenges posted on Thursdays and Fridays to check out over the weekend. I'm a huge fan of clean and simple.  Here are two cards where I combined two challenges. They took a total of thirty minutes to create. Yup, I'm a fan of clean and SIMPLE :)

The sketch from CAS(E) This is totally awesome and I have a dozen ideas running around in my head. I'm hoping to make a couple dozen cards this weekend.  I also used the CAS-ual Fridays challenge which was to use black, white and one other color. I might have chosen different colors (bolder?) but I went with scraps that were already strewn on one of my tables.  You should check out both challenges for some incredible inspiration!




A little SU Old Olive cardstock and  embossing folders and cricut diecuts (Artiste Cartridge) and simple sentiment.

More Artiste Cartridge die cuts, and SU So Saffron cardstock, along with some OLD OLD letter stickers and simple stamp sentiments. 
Thanks for stopping by.  If you have a facebook page and wanna check mine out it is Isom Cre8tions on Facebook  Toss me a like or comment and I'll come visit YOUR page.

Grateful for this wonderful life,
Marie with a :)

3 comments:

Ardyth said...

Two wonderful cards - I love your creative take on the CTS sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Anonymous said...

Love the trio of banners and how they are all different shapes and have different textures :)Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Jackie Rockwell said...

The banners are so unique Marie! Both cards are wonderful! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!