Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cast all your anxiety





Blah. That pretty much sums up how I am feeling physically right now. Something hit yesterday afternoon and it hit hard. I spent the afternoon and entire night feeling pretty sick. I was hoping to be able to catch up today but I'm still not up to par...and those panicky feelings I had yesterday morning about everything that needed to be done? I'd be having an anxiety attack at this point if it weren't for one of my favorite verses: Cast all your anxiety on Him, for He cares for you. 1 Peter 5: 7. I decided that was the perfect theme for today's card. I also played a little bit with the new Good Times stamp set...so I made a card using the cute cupcake.
I included a picture of Matthew that I took before I was quite awake this morning. He was heading to downtown Denver's courthouse for a Mock Trial session. Depsite the fact that we had to nudge him a time or two to join the speech and debate team (which Mock Trial falls under), he is thoroughly enjoying it.
Marie with a :-)

No comments: