Monday, March 19, 2012

One Sketch, Two Scripture Cards

Yep, I'm using a sketch again.  Not sure how long it's going to take me to feel at home in the craft room again :) Here are two cards using the Mojo Monday Sketch 233 .  Mojo Monday sketches are a longtime favorite, though I haven't participated for a lonnnnggggtime :) The MM design team does absolutely stunning work so be sure to take a peak.




 

A little parenthetical thought...when I was a CTMH consultant I used to feel twinges of guilt when I'd use another company's stamps and paper...almost like I was cheating on my company!  It's rather freeing to be able to play with the ample supply of other brands of goodies in my craft room now :)  The paper I used was My Mind's Eye (Carefree) and I wish Iwould have purchased more of it!  The stamp sentiments are from Verve and the images are Tim Holtz.  The ribbon is Close To My Heart. The "lace"is from a Stampin' Up punch and the wooden heart...who knows?  It has been in the craft room for eons. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Marie with a :)

No comments: