Sunday, March 18, 2012

How Did I Get From There to Here? (CPS 257)

It is mid-March 2012 and I have posted a mere three blog posts!  I have lots of projects looming but was feeling a bit rusty, barely able to remember where anything was in the craft room...so I decided to get my feet wet fingers inky by taking a look at the CPS sketch for some inspiration.
Not quite sure how I got from there:


 

to here:

 I bought this cute stamp image to use in Alyssa and Caleb's guest book since he proposed to her in the rain.  Thought I'd make a few cards before I get started on the guest book.


 This paper is one of the newest from CTMH...isn't it gorgeous???

 (inside of the card)

I have a calendar to get finished this week so hopefully I'll have a bunch more posts in the near future :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Marie with a :)

7 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

This is so pretty! Love the image and the butterfly and how you used the CPS sketch.

Jennie said...

Fab design and love the tickets!! Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along this week.

Lea L. said...

Very pretty card!! Thanks for playing along with CPS sketch 257!!

** Isa ** said...

Sooooooo cute and I love the words xxx

☼ Carolina ☼ said...

hola!
muy linda participación en CPS
yo tb estoy participando, por si me quieres pasar a ver!!
un abrazo
c@

Teresa Zuehls said...

Marie what a sweet card! Love the image and inside sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

Patrice said...

Love that butterfly......please link up with me at 52 Card Pickup!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/03/52-card-pickup-week-12.html