Wednesday, February 15, 2012

12 x 12 Calendar Pages

Had to finish up MY calendar because I'm starting on one at the request of someone else. Then it's WEDDING INVITES!  Woo hoo...LD1 and I shopped for supplies yesterday - she picked out a quick and easy pattern so they shouldn't take any time at all.



 Love, love, love this quote!  And it so true for my hubby...sometimes I think he knows me better than I know myself.
 One of my all time favorite photos of my 3 LDs
 Youngest son with 2 of his Mock Trial mentors: Judge H and Attorney N
 Love these pics of my youngest son...who is graduating this year. 


They are so adorable :)
I"ve had the "bubble" letters on the tag for about six years lol. Finally getting around to using them. 

Got to head out the door soon, but hoping to visit some blogs this week as I will be spending LOTS of time back in the craft room/Psyche Ward.
Thanks for stopping by!
Marie with a :)

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Marie,

I keep checking to see if you have a new blog post and each time I see the picture of you and your husband I have to smile. This is a beautiful picture--you two look so much in love!

All your pages are fantastic!

Tammy