Friday, March 18, 2011

So Lucky / Enjoy Life

I am so enamored with the new Lucky papers and the Enjoy Life stamp set set.  I needed some masculine-ish cards so it was lucky for me, I had the paper and stamps :)  (corny, I know...)

I purposely left some of these without a sentiment so I would have masculine cards on hand for Get Well or Thank You cards. 
I like to add some texture without too much bulk.  Paper folding like on this card is one way to accomplish that.

another way to add texture is simple score lines like in the (awful) photo above :)


I have two male friends (husbands of two of my best friends) who have birthdays on March 23.  I love using my Moments in Time, with its mini calendars (D1339 - available only until sold out - which may already have occured) to personalize cards.

These last two cards actually use the Wings Creative Paper rather than the Lucky.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Marie with a :)

1 comment:

Sheila Bennett said...

Great cards! I especially like how you put together the one with the bike w/ a rider on it.