Friday, March 18, 2011

This is My Story LO 3 using Wings paper

Has it really been 2 weeks since I have posted?
Life has been a bit crazy around here.

Lots of stuff going on...some really exciting and some rather sad.  My mother-in-law is in hospice with not much time left.  The HH, kids and I have been reflecting on some of our favorite times with her and realizing that her love language was most likely giving, and that her grandchildren were the apples of her eye.  The reminiscing has left me even more determined to complete my "Story of Me" album  - not just for my kids but for my grandkids as well (should the Lord ever bless me with any!) My friend Sandra and I created our third layouts more than a week ago but I simply have not had time to post.  Here's mine:

The large flower above was created using a square punch and a corner rounder.  For the larger inner circle, I used the new CTMH spiral circle punch.  I am so excited about all the things you can do with a spiral circle punch!!


Thanks for stopping by!
Marie with a :)

No comments: