Monday, June 4, 2012

I Did It! (Calendar Pages FINISHED!)

At least I accomplished THAT much. 7 layouts in one day in between/after church and the Denver Chalk Art Festival.  (They may not be my best work, but they are by far my fastest work!)
But I also had an epic FAIL.  I love the Lasting Memories challenge - there's always a "challenge" and a layout.This week's challenge was Fancy Folds. I thought I could do it.  I even have the Fancy Folds book.  But I am so inept sometimes.  I tried making some fancy folded leaves. Epci. Fail.  So...I just folded down a corner of my paper. That way I could participate in the challenge and direct you, my readers, over to all of the awesome creations on the challenge site :)

See that little fold  up in the corner? :)


Here's some more layouts:








The rest of the pages are here, on my facebook page.

Now that I'm done, the HH and I can happily take off for our little romantic get-away with no pressing projects awaiting me when I get home :) 

Thanks for stopping by!
Marie with a :)

11 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Awwwww Hugs!!!!! I am inept when it comes to folding ANYTHING so don't feel badly!!! And I must say that I LOVE that Rambocita LO....too funny!!! Thanks for playing along!
Tina (LMDT)

Denise Pustelniak said...

Your LO is terrific! Love your Epic fail! I just watched that movie "Rambo" and I love Your Rambocita also!
Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

Unknown said...

Well that's one way of handling a challenge-how creative:) Thanks for letting people know about the challenge. There's a tutorial over on my blog for a circle fold and if I can help please let me know. I would be happy to assist:)

And good for you for getting all of those layouts done in one day! I need you to teach me how to do that!!!!

Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories and not giving up!!!

Elizabeth LMDT
http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

Michele said...

Ha! Well I think it's the best corner fold ever!! :) The DT Ladies have some great/easy tutorials on their blogs right now if you ever feel the need to try a fold again. Love all of your layouts! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Lasting Memories!
Michele
LMDT

Michelle (scrappinforkenzie) said...

I agree with Michele, it is a great corner fold! Hehe! Thank you so much for playing with us at LM and AWESOME JOB getting all those layouts done! I love the sisters page, so bright and fun :)

Michelle LMDT
Scrappin' for Kenzie

Val said...

You made me cry. Just sayin'!! I cannot express my amazement and gratitude. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Hope you are having an amazing vacation with my HBIL!!

K Clark said...

lol - you made me crack up with the fold comment. I am sure your folds would have worked out great - thanks again for joining us at lasting memories - good luck in the draw

Kimberly
http://leokc34.blogspot.ca

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Great corner fold! He he! Wow you have been very busy. Cute pages. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

Haven_mom4 said...

Thanks for joining us with your corner fold and we really appreciate you directing your followers to the challenge. The calendar pages are great

Julie said...

love the way you overcome obstacles such a great layout and thank you for joing us over at Lasting Memories

Karen Wilson said...

Wow you have been super busy and I love that Rambocita!! Awesome! All your LO's rock and love the folded corner. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories and enjoy your romantic getaway :)