Friday, June 1, 2012

Let The Calendar Pages Begin...

The goal?
12 scrap book pages in 3 days, in between a number of other activities.
I told my sister I would make another calendar for her in 2012. Hey, who says a 12 month calendar has to begin with January?  Mine's gonna begin with June. Which means it needs to be mailed withing the next couple of days!(In my defense, a month ago I ordered her a digital version from Sam's Club thinking I would wait until next year to create one.  After receiving the Sam's one, I am more certain than ever that nothing compares to a REAL scrapbook page :)  I'll send her both...I'm sure she can find a use for the second one.)
Let the calendar pages begin... The challenge at Heart 2 Heart this week is to incorporate a photo into your project. Ought to be easy enough...




A friend recently gifted me with the Close To My Heart Dotty For You paper pack which is what I used for this page. I also used some old CTMH stamps. It was a quick and easy layout. Let's hope the other 11 are equally easy and quick :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Marie with a :)


3 comments:

Val said...

The unnamed sibling thinks you are off to an amazing start! Just sayin'..

Paige Dolecki said...

Super cute calendar page! Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

Paige - DT
www.PaigesPaperParadise.blogspot.com

Carla said...

What a perfect page for the calendar! TFS at Heart 2 Heart!
I can imagine that the Dotty for You paper pack would be great for the whole calendar! :)