Saturday, January 30, 2010

Still Trying to Catch up with 2010

It's been a slow process (where or where does my time go?) but I'm ever so slowly trying to complete my 2010 calendar.  I managed to get not one, but TWO pages finished in the last 24 hours. As always, you can click on the photos to enlarge.




I got my inspiration for this next page from a sketch that I found on Jessica's Blog  It uses some awesome CTMH paper and journaling tag.







Hope to be back later - after dinner and church - to play with the Unscripted Sketches challenge. Trying to get used to my hubby's new schedule which includes working weekends (but off Wednesday's and Thursdays - perfect for Wednesday night church and Thursday night classes!)  
Thanks for stopping by,
Marie with a :-)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

WOw these are both great!! Esp LOVE the second one...what a great photo and take on the sketch.

Susan (rainy) said...

What beautiful pages and wonderful photos!!