Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Secret Project (Donna's book)





















Today is a very special friend's 50th birthday and to honor that, I made a book titled "Celebrating 50: 50 things we love about Donna." A group of us are going to lunch today and I will give it to her then. There are a lot of pictures and I hope they post in the correct order - I'm new to this blogging business so I haven't quite figured out how to have pictures in the correct order. When I move them around, it makes it so you can't click on them to enlarge. Which I wanted to remind you...if you click on the pictures you will be able to see them full size and can read the quotes. What a precious friend Donna is!
The paper that I used was CTMH's Amore.
Wishing you a day of love, laughter and friendships,
Marie with a :-)
PS The next two posts are pages out of order-should have been pages 1 thru 5 and then 6 thru 10 but somehow I didn't post them that way!

No comments: