Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hip Hip Hooray for a fun filled day!











Marlies is a friend of mine who has been attending my CTMH workshops for over a year. For some reason, however, she has been a bit reticent about making any crafts by herself. This month she broke out of that reticence and brought hand made valentines for the folks at Alatheia. She did a beautiful job and I'm so proud of her! The Hip Hip Hooray card was made with her in mind.
It was a busy, but fun day. My students in the creative writing class for our homeschool co op gave their oral book reports this morning and they did a great job. After school was finished, a couple of the young ladies came over for some papercraft time. We plan on meeting once a month. They worked a lot quicker than I had anticipated and made two cards and a post it note holder in record time. I'll have to come up with something a little more challenging for next month! To top the day off, Scott's dad and stepmom came over for dinner and we had a nice meal and visit. I'm posting pictures of the girls crafting, Marlies' Valentines and the Hip Hip Hooray card. Then I'm off to sleep land :-)
The stamps used for the Hip Hip Hooray card were from the Heartfelt set (B1297) and Good Times (B1332). The papers were from Key to My Heart and Perfect Day.
Have a fabulous Friday,
Marie with a :-)

1 comment:

Stephany said...

Thank you again for having me over yesterday! I had so much fun! I've made another card with the supplies you gave us. It's not quite as good as the ones you showed us how to make, but I like it. By the way, I've never sold any of my knitted stuff, but I have been thinking about it lately.