Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!











Happy Valentine's Day! I didn't create anything new yesterday since I was busy getting Valentines ready for my family and then I watched The Express with Scott last night. He told me it was a football movie so I probably wouldn't cry...he was wrong! It's much more than a football movie and I did indeed cry. In fact, I cried a couple of times :-) .
I decided that the Valentine card I originally made for Scott was too feminine so I gave him this one that I made instead - I've shown the inside as well as the outside of the card.
A confession...I am frequently still in bed when Scott leaves for work in the morning. At best, I'm up but not yet funtioning. I often leave him notes and I made these Love Notes post it holders for that purpose. All of the products for the card and the holders are CTMH :-)

Marie with a :-)

2 comments:

Stephany said...

I realy like that card!

Stephany said...

Oops, sorry, I spelled really wrong!