Monday, February 16, 2009

Gate card (masculine BD), layout







Last night I spent a little bit of time playing with some "gate cards" so I was somewhat prepared when Alyssa told me I had about 45 minutes to make a card for Jay's 18th birthday. (I did know it was his birthday today but procastination reigns when you are a FBTSOYP [fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants] kind of person. Jay's card only took about 20 minutes to make; I used the new stardust paper pack from CTMH which I absolutely love, and various stamps. I also used my cricut for the stars.

I have included part of a scrapbook layout, using some of the newest CTMH colors: sorbet and juniper. The other part isn't quite finished because it's titled "She's Growing Up" and I'm having a tough time sorting through the emotions of having our oldest daughter grow up, so the journaling isn't finished. 

Rejoicing in my Redeemer,
Marie with a :-)

No comments: