Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Amore Heart card


My friend (and upline) Theda came over last night to help this techincally challenged girl figure out something from the Close To My Heart website. We didn't manage to figure it out, but I was delighted when she showed me how to use the Quickkutz dies with my cuttlebug. I made this blank heart card to express my grateful heart for friends like Theda.

As we chatted, Theda expressed amazement that I make at least one card a day. It really isn't that much of a challenge because most of my cards are pretty simple. I usually spend time with Scott before he goes to bed - which is generally a couple of hours before I do - and then "play" for an hour or two (sometimes more!) before I go to bed. However, I am in for a big change starting next week. Matthew will switch to two swim practices a day instead of one, and the first one will be at the unfriendly hour of 5:30 AM. I am so not a morning person! My plan at this point, however, is to take him at 5:30 and then head for the gym, which is only 5 minutes from where practices are held. I hope I survive :-).
I used the CTMH Amore paper pack and my Cuttlebug for this card. I also used the CTMH sparkles.
Wishing you a beautiful day,

Marie with a :-)

1 comment:

Jamie Harder said...

Hi Marie...thanks for the comment on my blog:) I am also impressed that you make a card a day!! That was my goal too, card or layout a day but it is proving to be tough!! I love your card...the bling is a nice touch!