Monday, January 26, 2009

Valentine's cards for Michelle and Alyssa











"He'll live." Matthew and I ventured out in the COLD (the it's-so-cold-I-don't-care-that-my-gloves-don't-match kind of cold) and made the short trek to the doctor's office. I was sure that he had strep. Nope, just a virus. "He'll live," the doctor assured me before we bundled back up and made a run for the van. The rest of the day I spent inside, trying to warm up. Right now I'm listening to the happy sounds of four kids playing Guitar Hero while Scott wrestles with tax forms. I seriously hope he wins!


Today's post includes two new Valentine's Day cards...one for Alyssa and one for Michelle. The "You put a sparkle in my heart" card was made a few months ago. I thought I'd also show Elizabeth's finished calendar page - the cause of yesterday's table mess. Not bad for a ten year old! Later, when Scott goes back to Ace to exchange an, um, toilet tank, I'll probably work on cards #368 and #369...I'll be at 400 soon so watch out :-)

Marie with a :-)


CTMH supplies I used for the cards: Key to My Heart paper pack, Noteworthy stamp set (D1329), Dream Wishes stamp set (D1331) , Priceless Love stamp set (D1348) and February Word Puzzle stamp set (D1269) Ink colors were tulip, juniper and black.







No comments: