Saturday, September 24, 2011

No Lion: You're the Best! / Amazing Friend

I'll spare you my ramblings and just say I had a little creative time while getting beat at Scrabble by the HH. Here's a card created for a challenge I just discovered - The Friday Mashup!




 Oh how I love butterflies :)  And oh how I love the amazing friends God has gifted me with!
(Not sure what happened to the color on these next two photos...the last photo shows the "real" colors)

Thanks soooo much for stopping by!
Marie with a :)

8 comments:

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

So glad you discovered the Friday Mashup and decided to join us. I like your take on my sketch and those crimped stars look fabulous!
Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Lisa said...

Hi Marie! I'm glad you found us at the Friday Mashup!

That lion is just adorable and I love the sentiment. I also really like the distressing you did on the card!

The card with the butterflies is also super, wow! So pretty!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

Unknown said...

OOOlala! Beautiful cards, Marie! Love that lion with Roxie papers! And I share your love of butterflies--that card is gorgeous! I'm amazed at your ability to craft creatively AND play Scrabble at the same time. :)

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great job using the sketch. I love that lion, so cute, and this is perfect for any young boy. Thanks for playing along with Friday Mashup this week.
Cindy GD

hollybeary creations said...

I love how you did those stars. Great use of the Challenge this week. I'm glad you discovered us, we love seeing new faces. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

Jamie Harder said...

Ohhhh I haven't been here in awhile....LOVE the new look of your blog:-) And of course, your cards are WONDERFUL as usual:-)

Lesley said...

How cute is that CAS lion card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!

jjcreations said...

Totally cute lion card! Love the little window and the corrigated stars. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup!