Monday, August 15, 2011

FBTSOMP Birthday Banner

Yesterday afternoon we had a surprise birthday party for my daughter's fiance.
And of course I was flying-by-the-seat-of-my-pants when I decided to make a birthday banner and layouts before the guests arrived.
This has to be some of the fastest work I have EVER done. The cricut and Art Philosophy cartridge helped A LOT!  I didn't take pictures in my craft room, so the photos aren't so great. Here's the banner:







This layout I created as a sort of supersized birthday card from our church where Caleb is the worship leader, and asked guests to sign the back:


I used the front of the CTMH Idea Book for my inspiration so I didn't have to take a lot of time designing the page.  Have I mentioned lately that I love the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge for the Cricut? ( All products used were Close To My Heart)

Thanks for stopping by,
Marie with a :)

1 comment:

Jane said...

Marie, both the banner and the layout/card are awesome! You're the fastest scrapper I know. ;-)