Saturday, January 29, 2011

Wild About H2H

Corny post title, I know...but I'm in too much of a hurry to think of something clever! ("I'm Not Wild About Masculine Cards?" or "52 Thank You Cards in Stock But None Are Masculine?" Nah...pizza is waiting so I'll give up)
This week's Heart 2 Heart  challenge is (was? it's over in a couple of hours!) Time To Get Wild and we were required to use an animal or a bird.
I chose the owl and created this thank you card for one of the two wonderful men who picked up/dropped off my HH at the airport over the last couple of weeks. (Not only do I have wonderful friends, my wonderful friends have wonderful husbands!)


I'll be back with deets after I eat my pizza ;)
Thanks for stopping by,
Marie with a :)

2 comments:

Lorrinda said...

This is adorable Marie! Thanks for playing along at H2H!

Karen Day said...

What a great card, Marie! Beautiful inside & out. Thanks for joining us at H2H :o)