Friday, January 7, 2011

Been Playing...

I've been playing with some of the fabulous new CTMH products!
Although I was anticipating a bigger Idea Book, I'm VERY happy with all of the new papers, stamps and Workshop on The Go Kits.  Here's a few recently made cards:
Products: Biss paper pack (X7312B)
Stamp Sets: Find Your Style (D1452), Card Chatter Sympathy (D1476)
Natural Hemp (Z280)
Chocolate Ink (Z2111)
Wooden Designer Buttons (Z1387)

The sentiment for this one is from Verve but the gorgeous paper is from the new CTMH  Wings paper line!

this also showcases the Wings paper and the Find Your Style stamp set. The sentiments are from older CTMH SS.  I've posted a few other cards that I've created using the Find Your Style SS...if you click the link "handmade greeting cards" you'll see them :)


I can't wait to do more playing this weekend!
Thanks for stopping by,
Marie with a :)

2 comments:

Andrea Ruiz said...

These are beautiful cards. I love seeing the Jan. SOTM with the Bliss paper packet, and the embellishments are great!

Unknown said...

Marie, I'm really loving the butterfly, and what a cute tied shoe you created! Pretty cards!