Sunday, December 12, 2010

Baby Shower card

I haven't been in the craft room for quite some time...maybe because every time I open the door I see the mess and quickly shut it!  But here's a quick and easy card I made for a baby shower:



This is one of my favorite style of cards to create...particularly when adding a gift card!

I used some of my favorite products for this card: the versatile Party Pennants stamp set and the Pretty Pins. Be sure to check out my website for daily deals.  (They are found under "shop now" and then "discounted items")
Thanks for stopping by!
Marie with a :)

4 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

This is sooo cute!! I love how you snuck the heart in with the pennants - awesome idea :)

Big Red Scraps said...

Sweet Card! I love it.

Unknown said...

Adorable card, Marie! Love the design to hold the gift card!

Romaine said...

LOL, I was going to say exactly what Debbie did_love the little heart tucked into the pennants!