Monday, November 22, 2010

Twisted Sketches: Everyday Moments

I did it.
I finally remembered to check what the "twist" was for the Twisted Sketch ahead of time! And it's "history." Since I used a photo from more than a decade ago, I can call it a historical layout :)
My layout was for an 8 1/2 " page so I got a little creative with sketch. I plan to use the sketch again on a 12 x 12 LO because I like it so much
In light of November being a time to reflect on gratitude, I'd like to say I"M SO THANKFUL FOR EVERYDAY MOMENTS. It's the little, everyday moments that have been blended together to create the beautiful water color painting of my life.


(and here's another page created for the planner...)


Thanks for stopping by! And thanks for the comments and e-mails...they make me smile.
Marie with a :)

1 comment:

nancy said...

Really OUTSTANDING job with this Twisted Sketch! really love what you did with it! TFS!