Thursday, November 18, 2010

Weekly Planner, Meet Heart 2 Heart...

I haven't been in the craft room much lately but need to get to work on my 2011 CTMH Planner before the new year arrives.  So  I've decided I'm going to try to dedicate a couple of weekly challenges to my calendar...beginning with the CTMH challenge Heart 2 Heart. This week's challenge was "pretty, pretty princess" - very easy for me since I have three daughters (and three sons!) This is a layout of our middle daughter, and is particularly fitting because she has a blog titled "Princess in a Hat" and is a true princess; a daughter of the King.  Though the paper isn't pink (while she's sometimes a girly-girl,she's also a sports fanatic and pink isn't her thing), it is certainly a girly layout!

Here's a couple more pages that I've completed but not posted. (I'm needing to keep things simple since I have sooooo much to get done.):





I've decided to add a "receipt" pocket each month after a friend told me she has a folder calendar and includes all of the important receipts for that month in it.

Thanks for stopping by!
Marie with a :)

7 comments:

B said...

Very nice! I go back and forth about getting this planner. Now you've pushed me over the edge and I'm going to put it on my next order!

Peggy Lee said...

Awesome planner-me too I must buy one now....thanks for sharing...

Andrea Ewen said...

Wonderful pages and planner! Great details and fabulous papers! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

Mary said...

This is a really wonderful project - and a lot of work! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Unknown said...

Marie, what a great planner! You're going to enjoy this in the new year. :)

Michelle said...

This is awesome! I hadn't looked at the weekly planner before, but that might be a great idea for a gift for the MIL!

Beautiful pages! and what a great idea about the pocket! Did you use a 6x6 page protector for that?

Deneen said...

What a great planner, love all the pages. Thanks for playing along with H2H.