Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Cards...Vintage CTMH style

I do it every year.
Say I'm only going to design one card.
It never happens.
So far this year I've done about 12 different designs!  (The last photo is one I posted a while back.)  I have a few non CTMH ones on my facebook page. Here's a couple more CTMH:


I love the rest of this sentiment:

This next one was inspired by Vicki at Wizard's Hangout :


Now I'm off to make some southwestern turkey stew for my gang. Thanks for stopping by!
Marie with a :)

3 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

So pretty and very vintage. I love them all.

Tina said...

I dropped by for a quick peek at your blog and have to say I love your art work. I am now a follower can not wait to check back in. TFS

Unknown said...

Marie, I love your style & the greatest gift sentiment too! Three beautiful cards! I think you're definitely an over-achiever. :)