Sunday, October 17, 2010

CTMH Weekly Planner

Even though I'm not yet done with my 2010 calendar (lol, I'm looking for just the right photos for December!), I've started on a 2011 weekly planner.  These planners are 9" x 9" and are an excellent value at only $12.95.  Visit my WEBSITE and order item # X301.  To view the cover, visit THIS POST



This layout meets the requirements for the following challenges:
OCC: Embellishments
and Scrap and Stamp: stitches


Thanks for stopping by,
marie with a : )

6 comments:

Pat and Dave said...

Love this idea, I think I am going to work on one now! My clubs consist mostly of teachers who are super busy and super organized...they will love this!

And we are better then Stampin up!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Terrific layout - love the colors and the tag. Wonderful work with the embellishments. So happy you could join in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Kathi Carlson said...

Your planner is going to be gorgeous, Marie. Great layout.

Lisa F said...

CUTE! I had this calendar one year and LOVED it! Great page! Thanks for joining us at Scrap and stamp

Diane Gilbert said...

Great page! Nice layout! LOVE all the embellishments! Thanks for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' this week!