Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mojo 148

You won't hear (or read) these words very often but...I LIKE THE WAY THIS TURNED OUT!
When I first saw the Mojo 148 Sketch I thought "uh oh, that looks too difficult."  But my twelve year old was spending some time in the craft room and wanted to try the sketch, so I gave it a whirl...and was surprisingly pleased with the results. (Remember I'm trying to keep things simple so I can make cards quickly for my upcoming card sale to raise support for my daughter's YWAM (Youth With A Mission) venture.)





Here's a couple more I made this evening:









Obviously these aren't the best photos...I can see my shadow!  The colors are much prettier IRL.

Thanks for stopping by!
Marie with a : )

1 comment:

Carol said...

GREAT cards, Marie! I had the same reaction to that MOJO sketch . . . and have not yet sat down to work with it . . . in due time, in due time! Have a GREAT day!!