Friday, July 23, 2010

CAS 100: It's all about speed


At least for the moment.  We have a date set (August 14th) for our card sale and there's lots going on between now and then.  The Clean and Simple Fall To Sketches really come to the rescue for quick cards.  Quick, but the design team's samples certainly don't lack quality - you should check them out. Here's my five minute card - which I think would have looked better with cream cardstock instead of the craft:
I'm lousy with ribbon and bows, so I used faux stitching and my sentiment at the top instead.









I've made quite a number of cards this week but I'm too tired to post them!  Here's one that I already made while playing Scrabble with my son last night.



Thanks for stopping by,
Marie with a : )

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Both of these are absolutely beautiful!