Monday, March 29, 2010

Mojo Monday, Cupcake Challenge 84 and a bit of my favorite chocolate...


After a month of feeling "off,"  I had a spurt of energy today...woo hoo!  The girls and I did a little shopping and then we went to lunch at Olive Gardens...a treat for us since I HATE spending money on food (craft supplies are an entirely different matter...)
When we came home, I did a quick attempt (okay, not as quick as I would have liked...) on the Cupcake Craft Challenge 84 which was to create a spring or easter project and use lots of the color chocolate.  I need to make a few Easter cards so that is what I opted for, using the Mojo Monday sketch. I also thought I'd include a picture of my favorite chocolate: Zone Dark Chocolate Almond bars. I frequently eat them for breakfast...kinda like eating a candy bar for breakfast, I know...

Here's the mojo sketch:


Thanks for stopping by!
Marie with a : - )

8 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Your card is gorgeous, Marie! With regard to "candy" for breakfast, you are a woman after my own heart. Additionally, I would rather spend my money on craft supplies than food any day. Glad to hear you ahd a good day!

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Your card is beautiful Marie, very elegant... I love the distressed effect and the image is really lovely. Smiles from Catherine

Shelly said...

Fabulous card! Lovely paper and image! I love the chocolate bar too! Thanks for taking part in the challenge at Cupcake this week!
Shelly ;)

Donna said...

Fantastic card and just perfect for our theme over at Cupcake this week...thanks for playing along with us :) Donna x

Jean said...

Love the card - and the chocolate! :) If you enjoy challenges, drop by www.justscraps.ca and check us out. Would love to have you play along!

Unknown said...

Sister dear you are after my heart ... I just love chocolate - especially when it comes to crafting. Your cards is beautiful! Love it ... and you!

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is great... so pretty! Thanks for visiting me a while ago... sorry to just be getting around to visiting you! :)

Unknown said...

Very pretty card! I love those Topstitch papers & your distressed look. Will have to remember to get me some of that ZONE! Blessed Easter!