Monday, October 5, 2009

THANKSGIVING

I created a few more Thanksgiving Day cards. This first one uses the The Sweet Shop Sketch and includes a Sweet -n -Sassy scripture on the inside. If you are looking for scripture stamps, check them out! I also think this card fits the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge #7 because I think changing leaves and fall foliage SHOUT the majesty of God. The following two use the Mojo Monday Sketch which I had a very difficult time with!



The last four were quick cards using scraps.







Hope you are taking time to dwell on those things that you are thankful for...sure makes for a happy heart!
Marie with a :-)

10 comments:

peggysue said...

Wow, you have been busy! And it does a body good to dwell on those things for which we have to be thankful, the eyes to see lovely creations like you have here on your blog for example! I enjoy Fall colors myself, this is one of my favorite seasons. Thanks for playing in the SSCC challenge, we look forward to seeing you next week.

Grammy said...

That is very creative. You did allot of wonderful cards.
This is my first time making one of theres cards.
Have a wonderful week.

Pamela said...

These are all fabulous! :) Thanks for playing along with us at SSCC! :)

peggysue said...

I hope this is the right way to reply when someone asks a question on a blog, I'm still not sure on these things. Thanks for the lovely comment. That house mouse stamp with the cocoa cup is one I bought in a lot of stamps off of ebay. There were just a few I wanted, so I bought the lot, sold most and kept a few, that was one of them. Sorry I can't be more helpful, but if you'd like me to stamp off some images for you I'd be happy to do so and pop them in the mail.

Anonymous said...

I agree Autumn is a great time to see the earth rejoice. Your cards capture that essence so well. Thanks for playing along with us at SSCC.

Krista Ritskes said...

Gorgeous! I've got to use my scraps like you do.

Sarah said...

WOW these are all awesome! Way to use up the scraps.

Leslie said...

Maria, these are lovely cards. I can't wait to play with some fall type stamps.

Barb g (WV) said...

Wonderful cards....I am in awe of all the cards you were able to create in such a short amount of time...that is talent for sure! All of the cards are beautiful and I'm so glad you joined us for the SSS24 sketch challenge....I look forward to browsing through more of your work.
Barbg(WV)

Alanna said...

Wow Marie, you've been busy. What a wonderful grouping of Thanksgiving cards. They are all so great.