Friday, August 7, 2009

No sketches...just using up scraps.

Samantha would be so proud of me. Not only have I kept my craft room organized all day, I used up some scraps to make two cards:

I waited in line to be one of the first 50 at Archiver's today and received an 8 x 8 paperback with diecuts for free in additon to a box of 10 pretty ribbons. While there I used my 30 percent off coupon to get this bird and house diecut...it was their very last one! I didn't bother staying for any make and takes because it was soooo crowded and I had to be home in time for our living room furniture to be delivered. I love the furniture - it's so comfy...but it's almost too big for our living room.
Tomorrow is heavenfest...80 Christian bands will be there performing on 8 different stages between noon and midnight. My whole gang is going so it should be lots of fun.
Wishing you a fabulous weekend,
Marie with a :-)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

OK that bird and birdhouse are wonderful I LOVE them!!! Both cards are awesome. You stood in line woohoo for you!!! Tomorrow sounds like a blast!

Krista Ritskes said...

Beautiful cards. I'm jealous of you, going to a fest with 80 Christian bands!!