Sunday, March 22, 2009

Creative Scrappers Sketch #44

Today was the first day since Tuesday that I was completely headache free...hurray! Hopefully that means I'm over this round of "ick." We did stay home from church tonight since Michelle and Elizabeth seem to be coming down with something and everyone was overtired. We watched Gridiron Gang (which contains a lot of awful language!) and I think I went through 16 tissues during the movie...I cried more than almost any other movie I have watched. Didn't do much playing, but I completed a layout for the Creative Scrappers Sketch 44 challenge. I spent too much time on it for what I accomplished (I'm a firm believer in quick and easy) so I'm not thrilled with it. The paper is Kaleidescope, the BFF letters are from the CTMH Rustic Letters stamp set and the sentiment is from the CTMH Soul Mates stamp set. I used some random black sparkles and a J from some chipboard letters that I had stashed. To view the sketch and other layouts, click on the link:

http://www.creative-scrappers.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10327/Sketch44.jpg Well, 5 AM will be here before I know it so I better get to bed.
Wishing you a wonderful day,
Marie with a :-)

3 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

You should be thrilled with it....it is fabulous!!!!

Sarah said...

Hi Marie, my first visit here. Love the LO I think it is beautiful!
I am a homeschool Mom and CTMH consultant too. You are a brave woman schooling 6 kids! I am moving from 1 to 2 girls next school year and I am scared LOL. You have beautiful children.

Stephany said...

Cool page! I think I met that girl when I came to your house the first time. Is that your Christmas tree in the background?