Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Some Wedding Crafts

LD1 wanted a simple wedding. And she wanted me to create invitations...simple invitations.


 I also created coordinating thank yous.


 (inside)

 My friend Theda and I also created the programs.

 Nut and mint cups for the tables.

 LD1 and I  talked a lot about a guest book.  In the end, we decided rather than creating a guest book, which tends to get forgotten in a box in the basement after the wedding, we would use a couple of 12 x 12 scrapbook pages. Then they could be added to the wedding scrapbook we plan on making.  In addition,  my friend and I created these little notebook pages with mini envelopes so people could leave notes for the newlyweds.  They really enjoyed reading the notes!


We used a vintage case for people to leave the notes in.

Now that the wedding is over, I need to get busy on graduation invites and a scrapbook for AS3.

Thanks for stopping by!
Marie with a :)

1 comment:

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

Very,very nice! Love the colors! Now show us the bride and groom---please! Blessings, Sharon