Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'm so done...I think...

The Heart 2 Heart Challenge for this week was autumn or halloween.
 The cricut cartridge makes it so easy to cut things out in bulk that sometimes I get a little carried away. I cut out a full page of leaves and I am FINALLY  nearing the end of the pile. I THINK I am done with autumn cards...but ya never know ;)
The card is one we will be making at a workshop I am having this weekend along with THESE TWO.

 The (large) pillow box was cut out at 8" on the portfolio setting, using the CTMH Art Philosophy. Leaves were also cut with the AP cartridge. Letters are Color eady Alphabets sprayed with reinker/water and the ribbon is the CTMH chocolate/Colonial white.
 Card base and leaves cut with the AP cartridge.  Paper is a retired one...Perfect Day I THINK...

Inside of card.

And after this morning's weather, I think it's time to start working on Christmas cards:

Thanks for stopping by,
Marie with a :)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Love those projects!! I really like the shape you gave your leaves. ughhh... snow.. it could stay away just a little bit longuer.

Mary said...

Ohhh don't want to see that snow!! Thanks for playing along with H2H this week!

Haley D. said...

Oh my goodness! It has to be hard to think about fall with all that snow! Yuck! Your cards are lovely. You were smart to cut a bunch of leaves and then to use them so well. I really like how they're distressed. Thanks for sharing @ H2H!