Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy BlogtoberFest! Day 2

Okay, so I know some of you have been at it for longer than two days, but I just discovered the challenge yesterday :)  In case you didn't catch it from my last post, here is what Blogtoberfest is all about:
Step up your game, set a goal, or just aim for a better blog. There are really no rules, just a commitment to have fun and Celebrate your Blog! For more information, click the Blogtoberfest link on the side bar.


One way that I hope to improve my blog is by adding at least some semblance of a "recipe" for my projects.  So here goes!
All products are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted.
Card stock: Tulip, black
paper: That's Amore (retired)
Stamp Sets: Card Chatter - Sympathy (inside),  Scripture Collection 6 by Our Daily Bread, Trust in the Lord by Sweet and Sassy
 Embellishments:Journaling spots, Pearl Opaques, Pretty in Pink pin (heart pin is by Memory Makers),
Flowers and inside label cut by Art Philosophy (the exclusive CTMH Cricut Cartridge!)
Ink: black
butterfly on inside: Just Blooms Paper Shapes (colored with a spray pen and reinker)
Incidentally, Psalm 84:11 is one of my favorite verses!
Thanks for stopping by!
Marie with a :)

1 comment:

Scrap n Yap with Carolyn said...

Marie--love this card! I too still have some of those pretty pins. Thanks for visiting my blog!.