Sunday, July 24, 2011

I Spy, I Spy...(a couple of layouts)

Can you spy any new CTMH products in the first layout?

 Nope...it's not the Lucky paper, although that was new when the last Idea Book was released.

 The banners and arrows were created using the NEW CTMH cricut cartridge.

The NEW cork letters are quick and easy to use!

an image from one of the fabulous NEW stamp sets :)  
Yes, there's LOTS to look forward to in the new Idea Book.  Get yours next week...only $3.95 each. Send me an e-mail or message if you are interested.

One of the more recent products that CTMH has come out with are the the Workshops on the Go or WOTGs as we refer to them. They include coordinating paper, stamps and embellishments for creating great layouts. Also included are complete instructions for completing a layout and more project instructions to be found online.  The following is a layout I created using the exclusive You and Me WOTG.  I didn't exactly follow instructions; though I did get the general idea from the instructions. Following my layout, is one my sweet friend completed, following the directions precisely.  

I
I LOVE the token Alphabet set!

Aren't these little pennants adorable? With the new Cricut cartridge, you can make them any size from 1/4" to 11 3/4" !



 At the last minute, I decided to add one of the NEW journaling spots.  Hidden tags for journaling...happy sigh. 
These last photos are the layout my friend Donna P created, following the WOTG instructions:




Tomorrow, I'll post some of the cards I created this week :)  In addition to 3 layouts, I created 20+ cards!
Thanks for stopping by,
Marie with a :)

No comments: