Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Goodies Have Arrived!

Yes, my new Cricut (I sold my smaller one to purchase the 12 x 23 size) is here AND my box of new, amazing Close To My Heart products galore is here as well...but I can't play. Sigh. It feels like I am five years old and it is Christmas Eve and I can hardly stand the anticipation. For a sneak peak at one of the new paper lines as well as some new embellishments, check out this layout I created last night while watching Monk. You can click on photos to enlarge.










I have lots more to share and post but I have some kids chomping at the bit to get to where we are supposed to be going so I'll be back later :)  

(The photos are from a couple of months ago, when I got to visit my sister Samantha (http://samiesentiments.blogspot.com/) in Vermont. We had a fun "sisters" photo shoot.  A couple of the photos insist on being sideways in this post and I haven't figured out how to change them.)

Thanks for stopping by!
 Marie with a :)

2 comments:

Karen Day said...

I'm jealous, jealous, jealous!! How exciting to have your new goodies already (and a new cricut, to boot?) Your layout is REALLY gorgeous, Marie - I like this paper pack way more after seeing what you've done with it :o)

Unknown said...

After a really rough week of still trying to get my bank straightened out (worst experience in my life thus far =having my bank account hacked)and then getting sick these last couple days ... I see this post and just burst out crying! I miss my amazing sister so much!!