Wednesday, March 30, 2011

h2h sketch

The HH and I process things a bit differently.
After a recent family loss, he has been busy building a shed in his spare time.
I, on the other hand, haven't been able to create anything.
I finally decided to give the H2H Sketch Challenge  a try. I'm not really pleased with the results, but at least I made something!


Be sure to visit Heart2Heart to check out the design team's fabulous creations. 

Below are a few other cards I created but never posted. The wings ones were with pieces leftover from my first workshop outside of my home. 



Thanks for stopping by!  Marie with a :)

7 comments:

Karen Day said...

Marie, your Mayberry card is lovely! I know how hard it can be to get your mojo back after a loss, but am glad that you're working at it! Great job with the sketch - thanks for playing at H2H this week :o)

Melanie said...

nice card, love that tulip

Debbie Carriere said...

All your cards look wonderful! Glad you are back to creating - it is wonderful therapy for me :) Hope you are doing okay. Thanks for joining us at H2H :)

Lisa Stenz said...

Great cards Marie. Thanks for sharing them with us at H2H this week! *Ü*

Corina said...

Beautiful cards Marie!!! Glad to see you back. And thanks for joining us this week at H2H!

Unknown said...

Love your Mayberry card, Marie! And all your Wings cards too! I'm sorry your family has experienced a recent loss of a loved one. "Take it to the Lord in prayer" and give yourselves time to grieve. God is with you! Look to Him.

Melinda Everitt said...

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous cards with us. Love what you did with the sketch. Thanks for playing a long with us at H2H!