Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wow...


I thought my last post (Tack It To The Wall) was a trip down memory lane...until I started this layout! When I started this one, I decided to look through some old writings for a "winter poem" and all I can say is wow. This layout took me longer than any other I've ever done and it's one of my simplest ones ever.  I'm going to write out the poem in the larger circle on the right page. You can click the photos to enlarge.


 I couldn't figure out what to do for clock hands on the Tim Holttz metal clock and finally decided not to do any and just hide where the hands might be :)

 I'm so technoloigcally challenged...couldn't figure out how to flip this picture.
Thanks for stopping by,
Marie with a :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love, love, love this layout! I still can't figure out the circle cutter. Maybe I need some Colorado lessons! :)