Thursday, February 24, 2011

This Is My Story Scrapbook

A dear friend and I have started the Lisa Whelchel Scrapbook Bible Study called "This is My Story."  It's supposed to be a six week study but we decided with how long it takes us to create a layout, it will be a twelve to twenty-four week study for us!  Here's my first layout which tells about my name (it's not finished - still needs the photos and journaling.)  I'm really hoping to persuade the HH to create a scrapbook about himself as well.
I'm glad that I embossed a few extra butterflies when I made my Unscripted Card the other day. They came in handy on this layout because I think the butterfly signifies change/transformation and I am planning on journaling about transformation.




and this last photo is of my sweet friend Sandra who is doing the Bible study with me.
Thanks for stopping by!
Marie with a :)

3 comments:

B said...

I bought this same Bible Study/Scrapbook over 2 years ago and it still is waiting for me to start on it! You have inspired me to get it out and get going on it.

JustNeedling said...

Nice layout! What a nice way to scrapbook about yourself!

Marisha said...

yes, I agree-this is a great way to scrapbook about yourself. I just found your blog- and just started mine.And to cheer all my new readers have a Blog candy giveaway with some of die cut patterns that I made using my own drown paper piecing patterns.Welcome to enter my Blog