Friday, February 18, 2011

Clean and Simple 128

Since receiving a Kindle (with hundreds of books already on it!) I've been finding it a challenge to get any crafting done!  I decided I would take a few minutes to do the Clean and Simple sketch for this week...but you know how that goes! By the time you make a card, upload photos and edit them...well more than a few minutes has passed! Here's my take, along with a couple other cards I haven't yet posted:


Even though I have had an embossing kit/gun for more than a decade, I rarely use it.  The past week or so I have been bitten by the embossing bug though and both the top and middle cards are embossed with a metallic copper.  Let me know if you have any questions!



It's difficult to tell in the other photo, but the roses are outlined with gold glitter.

Thanks for stopping by, 
Marie with a :)

No comments: