Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!!

It's a brand new year.  I kinda liked the old one, despite all of the FBTSOMP moments and the "gripping my faith like a toddler hangs on to his momma in a crowded room" moments.  Yes, it was a good year and I sold a lot of cards.  2011 begins with me trying to determine if I am going to work the card business or let it go.  While I sold more cards than I ever dreamed over the last year and a half, I think that unless I expand to a web based business, I may just stick with the CTMH consulting. As I wrestle with that decisions, here's a few cards I created for my MIL who wanted some Scripture cards for folks who were terminally ill.  (I love almost everything about CTMH, the company I work with/for...but one complaint is that they do not carry many Scripture stamps.)







Wishing all of you a wonderful 2011!
Marie with a :)

3 comments:

Val said...

You are a natural teacher, so the consulting focus will benefit many. On the other hand, your cards are AMAZING!! I know whichever direction your heart leads you, you will successful.

Love & miss you!

Unknown said...

Marie, every card is simply gorgeous. I agree about CTMH not offering enough Scripture-based stamps...and also papers and embellies! I find Verve has what I look for--do you have any other sources? I pray you'll find great rewards in whatever path you take in this new year! Happy new year, dear CTMH friend!

Kathi Carlson said...

Happy New Year, Marie! Your cards are beautiful.