Friday, October 1, 2010

What To Do When You Can't Sleep


Hmm, what to do when you can't sleep?
How about create scrapbook layouts of your teens and then totally embarrass them by posting on FB?

For Matthew's layout,  I used Scrapbook Challenges sketch #219 for the volleyball page.


Ugh, another one of those "won't turn" photos...I guess you'll have to turn your neck to see it : )




For Michelle's layout, I used a sketch from Twisted Sketches (#69).  I often use the Twisted Sketches but forget the "twist" portion - which in this case was a flower...easy enough to add.







Thanks for taking a look,
Marie with a : )

2 comments:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

Love the layouts! I'm on the DT and sometimes I even forget about the twist!! HA!

Thanks for playing along!

Kathi Carlson said...

You are so much more productive than I when you can't sleep! Your layouts are both wonderful, Marie.