Thursday, August 5, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

That's what we CTMH Consultants sing when it's Idea Book Arrival Day.
One of the things I love about CTMH is the quarterly Idea Book.  Each one is chock full of ideas and techniques.
These are from the last three quarters.  I can't show the one I got today...yet.  But I can tell you there are lots of wonderful new goodies in it!

Technique: Paper flowers from circle punches.

Technique: Antique stamping

Each Idea Book has tons of gorgeous card samples.  The books are well worth the $3.95 investment!

Oh...before I forget...here's my card from today:

Supples: All CTMH unless otherwise noted:
butterfly stamp and sentiment from Celebrate Life SS
scroll stamp from Free Spirit sS
white hemp
daydream paper pack
buttons: winter, classic
marker, cocoa (for faux stitching)
inks: cocoa, twilight
other (non CTMH) random sparkles and pearls, pop dots, large tag die


If you have viewed many of my cards, you'll notice I love gems, sparkles, or rhinestones...And I'm happy to leak the little secret that CTMH is back with COLORED SPARKLES AND PEARLS.  Woo hoo!
A lot of consultants I know purge their "old" stamps to make room for the new ones.  Not me.  I have a hard time parting with any of my CTMH stamps and haven't gotten rid of very many!  A large portion of these I got for free by having at home workshops...maybe YOU should consider becoming a consultant...contact me for more info!

Thanks for stopping by,
Marie with an extra large : )


No comments: