Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday


Here's two different cards created for the Flutter By Wednesday challenge, which was using at least three layers and a butterfly, angel or fairy.
  I'm coming down with a scratchy throat and cold and feel somewhat lethargic today...not really satisfied with any of these - perhaps it's from feeling "ick" or perhaps it's from feeling like I am in a hurry to get lots created for the card sale.  Hopefully they will look better to me tomorrow.


(after seeing this photo, I realized I needed to glue my strip down a little better!)



It's hard to see the "glitter" on the flowers and butterflies.


And here's a couple more:




Again, it's hard to see the glitter in the photo:





Thanks for stopping by,
Marie with a : )

2 comments:

Danni said...

All of these are just so lovely! I hope you feel better! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!!

Nancy said...

Wonderful butterfly creations!! I love all of them!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!!