Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm in love...

with the new blog/challenge I found.  It suits me to a tee...I love simplicity.  It is called Clean and Simple and here's my take(s) on this week's sketch challenge:



















I have spent most of this morning helping the girls organize their craft area (they have been crafting like crazy.  They have TONS of supplies and I recently handed down my Cuttlebug to them since I have the Big Shot) and now need to get a few chores done before making dinner and getting ready for church.  Thanks for stopping by. 
Marie with a :-)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Heyyyy comments are back!!!! YAY
LOVE these Marie. You know I am a simple gal myself :0)

Heather P. said...

These are totally fab!

Thank you so much for playing along with us this week @ Clean & Simple Stamping. :)

Vicky Hayes said...

The little envelope one is especially cute!

Natasha said...

Wow! These are all great! I'm glad you enjoy the sketches!