Sunday, February 21, 2010

CPS 155, OCC and SSIC 27




One of my favorite Close To My Heart products is the window charms - these acryllic "bubbles" come in both squares and circles, which I used for the pocket watch above.
This Week\

The first card incorporates all three challenges: CPS 155 (sketch above),Our Creative Corner  (a new technique - I used crackle paint on the butterflies which was new for me) and Stampin' Sisters in Christ  which is based on Esther 4:14 and was to use a time piece of some sort.  The second card also fits the SSIC challenge.  You really should head over there and read what Laurie has to say about this Scripture and see the wonderful creations there.





Thanks for stopping by,
Marie with a :-)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

LOVE them girl!!!! I 'stole' one of them and messed with it a bit I will email it to you!

Helen said...

Wow! Both are gorgeous! I love your use of the butterfly & timepiece together representing "time flies" that's awesome!
Thank you for playing along with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!
Blessings!
~H

Pamela said...

Love these!!! Thanks for playing along with us at SSCC. :)

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Beautiful work. I really love the vintage collage effect of these cards. Great job on trying a new technique. So glad you stopped by to have some fun with the Our Creative Corner this week.