Friday, September 18, 2009

Get Well Marathon... (lots of pics)

I received an e-mail from my step MIL yesterday telling me she was ready for another round of Get Well cards. She has purchased quite a number from me in the past because she sends all of the Get Well cards for her (small) church. I decided I would try to make twenty for her before we see her on Sunday evening...what was I thinking? Tomorrow Matthew has a soccer game and we are having company for lunch after church on Sunday so I really SHOULD clean my house and decide on a menu. I did make seven cards today, though. Maybe I'll squeeze in another seven tomorrow? The rest I'll just have to pull from my stash. Feel free to click on the pictures to enlarge. Enjoy your weekend...


I really love these jungle animals from Close To My Heart...they are so versatile!










(inside of card)


Marie with a :-)

1 comment:

thescrapmaster said...

Well, they are all very beautiful, but the elephant is my fave! :O)
Hugs,
Samantha
SP Color Combos Creator -Come Play at SPCC!
http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com