Saturday, July 18, 2009

Unscripted Sketches 15 and "scrap" cards

Today was a pretty mellow day - but I didn't get much crafting done. Saturday means Unscripted Sketches, which I really look forward to. I love the sketches and the designers are so nice. Here's my take on sketch 15 :
My friend Theda just organized her new craft room...which reminded me just how chaotic mine is. While attempting some tidying last night, I used some scraps and die cuts to put together a couple of cards:


You can't tell from the photo, but I sprayed the die cut frame with shimmer mist (I went shopping at Archivers last night...I can't wait to try some of my new finds!)
Thanks for stopping by,
Marie with a :-)

10 comments:

Caryl P said...

Wow, you rocked the Unscripted sketch! I love those interconnected circles, and the randomness they create. Thanks for being Unscripted again this week!

Unknown said...

I really love your Unscripted card too! What a fabulous take on this weeks sketch! The colors are bold and bright and cheerful too! Great job Marie! Thanks for joining us again at Unscripted! So glad you play along with us!

Alanna said...

Great cards Marie. I especially like your take on the Unscripted Sketch.

Beth aka BR-T said...

I absolutly love you Unscripted Sketch card it's amazing! Your other two cards are also terrific! BR-T

whoistracy said...

Gorgeous cards!! Love your creative take on the US sketch this week.

Liz said...

Wow this is amazing Such beautiful cards.Thanks for playing at Unscripted... Breathtaking cards

Bamabel said...

Awesome take on the sketch!!! I love it!

Thanks for joining US this week!

Aymee

Lisa aka yarnchik said...

Beautiful cards, Marie! I LOVE those circles :)

Anonymous said...

your cards are fabulous

Jenny said...

Beautiful as always Marie!!

Thanks for joining US, I always look forward to seeing your project.

Hugs,
Jenny